Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Snowed in March

Snowed Again
Very unusual but it happened. It has been a very long time since I last experienced snow in March. Especially in Vancouver. Although, I have not lived in Vancouver very long in comparison with many of my colleagues, listening from their conversations, I gathered that snowing in Vancouver at this time of the year is considered very odd. This winter, I have not counted but it seems to have been many snow days. Some of which caused the campus to closed.

Students in Class on a Snow Day
In spite of the early morning snow, I have full attendance in both my business and math class. During this time of the semester with assignments and midterms looming anytime before the end of the semester, students are ready in their action mode. Ever ready to seize any opportunity to improve on their chance for better grades. So, attending class is one of the students' top priority. At least to salvage whatever attendance and participation marks they could to make up for any lost marks on the other course components.

No comments: