Friday, March 10, 2017

SFU's Bangladesh Students Club Cultural Exchange

The Korean Students Club Drum Trope
I was invited by one of the committee member of the Bangladesh Students Club to attend their cultural exchange night in Simon Fraser University. The cultural exchange included dance, music, songs, and fashion performance put together by other international students within the SFU international students' community. I did not stay for too long as the night was getting colder by the minute in the outdoor convocation hall.

Korean Students Club Members
But I had the opportunity to mingle with some of the international students that were there. I especially liked the performance by the Korean student club which was a traditional drum trope where the musicians were dressed in traditional Korean attire. Other than that I enjoyed watching the individual students in their dance and singing performance. Many of which also dressed in their traditional or national attires.

No comments: