Thursday, March 2, 2017

Mid Spring Semester

Spring 2017 BUS216 Class
At this time of the semester, students would have settled in their courses and be in the midst of preparing for their course deliverables. Mid term exams and assignment due dates would be the other course components that they have to focus on. Student life is practically a repetition every semester, especially when it comes to fulfilling the requirements to earned their desired degrees. At this time also, they are most stressed, mentally and physically.

I always encourage the students in my classes to take things easy. Plan everything ahead and spread out the workload. Managing time and workload is a necessary skill to acquire in university. And what better time to learn and practice when the students are still in university. University life can be fun, if planned properly. When I was a university student, I travelled with my friends when there were opportunities to do so.

Working on In Class Assignment
Other than their course work, I teach my students to be positive and accept responsibilities. This is the time for them to learn and have fun doing it. This semester, I am tasked with two courses. And with six sections, it is a full load for me. I enjoy every minute of it because I plan ahead and manage my time evenly. Although, I hardly have time for friends and miss my dining adventures a lot. But still get rare opportunities to dine with my friends anytime possible.

No comments: