Friday, February 10, 2017

BUS216 Completing Week 5 into the Spring 2017 Semester

BUS216 Group Discussion Session
This new business course that I am teaching this semester is already into the sixth week. The students have had completed five quizzes, two major component of the course, and the other group project assignment just started. The first few weeks was tough for most of the students but they slowly got adjusted with the pace of work in the class. I have scheduled the weekly lessons in such a way that they are equally spread out in the full thirteen weeks.

Team Discussion
With this new business course, my work load seems to be much more as I also provided out of class support during my office hours. I have been filling up with appointments during the past few weeks in my office hours. Normally, I will be busier during midterms and final exams or around those times. A part from my business students, I have another group of students that will seek my support with their extra curricular activities.

No comments: