Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bed mites in Hong Kong

I recently travelled to Hong Kong and stayed in this hotel call, The Royal Pacific Hotel on Canton Road, Tsim Sha Thui. I have in fact stayed there before a couple of times during my seminars in Hong Kong but never did have any such experience.

Bed mites can be very itching right to the head from the toes. Fortunately, I was only been beaten on the waist down and less than 30 different points. Unfortunately, I only realized this when I was on the way home. In the flight home I was really itching and when I look at my feet I realized bite marks.

Where could I have been beaten? It must have been in the hotel room 1504 for the past five days. My wife who was travelling with me this time had the same problem. She also had bite marks on her foot.

No comments: