Monday, October 1, 2007

Albert Seah in MBA seminar


One of the seminars that I speak in is the MBA seminar for University of East London. I have been doing this for the past 2 years or so. It is my contribution to society, my speaking sessions here are free and my way of giving back. Besides that, I enjoy meeting new people. I have met all kinds of people in seminars that I have spoken in and the MBA attracts a different crowd all together.

Most of them who attend the MBA seminar are seekers for post graduate degree, less aggressive and employed. Whether it is the CEO or a junior executive, they come with the common aim of advancing their working career through improvement in their academic qualifications.

In the MBA seminar, I will also meet some odd ones that don't match. Very seldom, but the highly motivated ones if they turn up for the MBA seminar will make decisions there and then. The sign up rates for the MBA seminar that I conduct is rather good in comparison to the others. There are also many shoppers, these rarely make any decision.

No comments: