Thursday, September 27, 2007

Busy Month Ahead

Busy, busy, busy, that is what it is going to be for the whole month of October 2007. Of the 4 weekends I will be in Kuala Lumpur only on the first weekend and travelling for the other 3 weekends.

The week days look as busy too. With 2 different previews and one on going IMC mentorship program I am book nearly everyday right till the end of the month. Important thing is that I enjoy doing these things, being able to share with the people that have the desire to learn. That is gratifying enough for me.

Aspecially when the people I meet are positive and motivated to move ahead. Rather than spending time and effort to instill positiveness, I would rather go direct into focusing on strategies, concepts and ideas to make things happen.

No comments: