Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fall 2016 Semester Starts in FIC/SFU

UCC Case Competition
The Fall semester started this morning with all kinds of events and festivities. The morning started with people everywhere. Although, I have my first class only at 1.30pm today but I was already involved with the student services fair from eleven o'clock. Actually, I came in rather early today to make copies of course outlines and attendance record. The first week of the semester can be really chaotic if preparations are not done early.

SFU App Suite
Other than the Case Competition, I will be handling a few of the BUS200 classes this semester. And I am already excited and looking forward to the start of the new semester. And as usual in my semester calendar, I will be conducting workshops and seminars outside my class schedule. I have most of the responsibilities listed down and prepared way before these events take place. Most definitely, I can't wait to meet with my students in this new semester.

Student Services Fair
I was also involved with the new student orientation last Friday and there are so many fresh students arriving for the Fall semester, more than previous semesters. I assumed that this is going to be a real busy semester for everyone in Fraser International College. The student services fair starts today too. And the UCC Case Competition Committee is also involved in promoting the Case Competition. I have a great committee this semester. They should be able to do well.

No comments: