Saturday, November 24, 2007

Albert Seah in Jakarta for STMP Intro Seminar


This would be my third trip or weekend to Jakarta for the December 2007 Smart Traders Mentorship Program (SMTP) Introduction Seminar. There is a total of five weekends of Seminar being conducted in Jakarta for the December 2007 intake of SMTP. I was the assigned preview speaker for the the three weekends that I was in Jakarta and meet many want-to-be investors who are seeking the best alternative to building an awesome money making instrument from the stock market.

I have always enjoyed the ability to share my experience on stage and the knowledge I have about how good the strategies that is learned through the program have help not only me but thousands of others to achieving their financial dreams.

A total of more than 60 participants will be attending the event that is scheduled for 1st December 2007 through 4th December 2007 in Ritz Carlton Pacific Place, Jakarta. This event promises a life changing experience for those seeking knowledge to learning the best secrets to trading in the options market.

No comments: